Your Gaming History

Home Forums Video Games Your Gaming History

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tiffany Tiffany 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Deezy
    Deezy

What system did you start off on? Who got you into gaming?

I started way back on the original Nintendo, but the first console that was all mine was the Super Nintendo :)

Marth
    Marth

Started on an Atari but i hated that turd box. My first real connection with gaming was playing NES with my pops when i was 4 or 5 years old.

But what got me hooked for good was FF7 on Playstation. That game absolutely blew me away.

Deezy
    Deezy

Final Fantasy 10 on PS2 was the first and only video game to give me tears haha

sprodigy
    sprodigy
    Keymaster

Started on Mario Bros 1 in 1990 when I was old enough to comprehend. Had NES and a bunch of games, then moved onto SNES and that’s where I really got into it!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by sprodigy sprodigy.
    Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Participant

Sega Genesis is when I really started gaming. Skipped school all the time to play. Then I played an the computer, things like Doom and Everquest. I was hooked on that stuff for a long time. then I didn’t really game much until the psone came out. Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Gran Turismo. Then i was in high school and forgot about the gaming world. Now I play the ps3 now. Dragon Age, GtaV, Nfs, I will try anything except FPS. I just can’t get a handle on controlling the body with one stick and the head with another. too weird for me. Anyway, I have rambled enough. please carry on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.