UR Needs Social Media Peep(s)

Home Forums The Skooma Den UR Needs Social Media Peep(s)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sprodigy sprodigy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sprodigy
    sprodigy
    Keymaster

BAD DUDES

Hey guys,

Underrated Retro has a pretty decent Twitter following, about 2k people (all organically, I never whored it out) and growing quickly. Anyways, I find that I usually don’t have time to post things to it, even though I always get a great response when I do. I do “Follow Friday” and maybe one question a week, but that’s it, and I feel bad about it.

Does anyone wanna share the reins with me? In the past I gave it out to a few, but they always start strong and burn out quick. It would only require like one Tweet per day and then follow up on responses with either a “favorite” or Re-Tweet/Response.

Alternatively, we have a Facebook where I post memes or links, and that feeds straight to Twitter. It only has about 125 followers, Facebook is really hard to break into. But, it still gets a pretty decent amount of views. If anyone wants to find me on Facebook, I can give you rights to that as well.

Is anyone a bad enough dude to answer the call?

Marth
    Marth

Must have basic understanding of the english language.

Sir Holzy II
    Sir Holzy II

I wouldn’t mind. I just need exact requirements.

Sir Holzy II
    Sir Holzy II

I will help.

amanda
    amanda
    Participant

I is gots good englush, pick me…except don’t cause I don’t understand Twitter!

Sir Holzy II
    Sir Holzy II

A least your honesty knows no bounds! Kinda like your drinkinking. You’re ruining the kids :””””( Ha Just kidding, Twitter takes a while to actually get flowing.

sprodigy
    sprodigy
    Keymaster

Great! Send me an email: Underratedretrogaming@gmail.com and I’ll send you the credentials!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.