Recommend a Netflix "hidden gem"

Home Forums The Skooma Den Recommend a Netflix "hidden gem"

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Tiffany Tiffany 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Marth
    Marth

Any good movies or TV series on Netlfix you would recommend? I’ll start –

I’m Alive – It’s an episodic documentary series. Each episode focuses on two different animal attacks from the survivors and often their families points of view. It’s very well done.

JG
    JG

What up Skooma Heads!

Marth
    Marth

Thats not a movie you Floridian hooker!

Deezy
    Deezy

“Never Back Down” was recently added to Netflix.. A very underrated movie!

JG
    JG

Alright alright you caught me. Check out 50/50 it’s with Joseph Gordon Levitt and Anna Kendrick… need I say more? Fine. Seth Rogan is in it too and he actually plays a real human being for once, and doing it exceptionally well. One of the few genuinely moving comedies around.

I haven’t watched it yet, but I hear nothing but great things about the series House of Cards.

Sir Holzy II
    Sir Holzy II

Hmmmmm… For a Netflix hidden gem, I would have to recommend the horror flick “Jacob”. It is about some big lumbering man who almost kills this guy that drinks and beats his girlfriend. I thought it was just awesome seeing This big guy choke slam a drunk against the wall and show no emotion about it. Definitely check it out.

amanda
    amanda
    Participant

I think I get a different version of Netflix than you guys do in the US but if it’s on yours check out a horror called ‘Simon Says’ not particularly great but you do get to see a human head turned into a working CD player, so…

sprodigy
    sprodigy
    Keymaster

The Square – documentary about the recent Egyptian Revolution

It’s up for an Oscar and it’s a Netflix exclusive

Marth
    Marth

“I think I get a different version of Netflix than you guys do in the US but if it’s on yours check out a horror called ‘Simon Says’ not particularly great but you do get to see a human head turned into a working CD player, so…”

I hate when i get a song STUCK IN MY HEAD HERP DERP GET IT

Deezy
    Deezy

LMAO Good one

rebelwallflower
    rebelwallflower
    Participant

1. Safety Not Guaranteed: A guy places an ad for a time travel partner and 3 magazine employees go to interview him. It has Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Rec) and Mark Duplass (The League)

2. Lars and the Real Girl- this relates to Episode 48. Ryan Gossling plays a guy who falls in love with a sex doll

3. The Brass Teapot- A couple struggling with money find a magic teapot that gives them money when they are in pain

I like Indy films

Marth
    Marth

I watched Safety Not Guarenteed. I really enjoyed it.

Marth
    Marth

I would also like to throw ‘Spinal Tap’ and ‘Planes, Trains and Automobiles’ in the mix.

Two older movies that i believe everyone should watch. Comedy gold.

Eric
    Eric

I think you people are missing the point of this. I dont want to see so dramatic heartfelt huggy kissy shit, I want to see whale boners. I want to see ancient drawings of women shoving ceramic pots up their pussies.

get with it people.

Marth
    Marth

are you on bathsalts? i just want to see good movies you fucker.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.