God needs rest?

Home Forums The Skooma Den God needs rest?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Tiffany Tiffany 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marth
    Marth

So lets pretend that the Ken Ham/creationist model is real. This all knowing, supreme, mystical being we dubbed God created everything that we know to exist in six days. Okay. Well apparently after six days of work my man got tired and decided that the seventh day (Sunday) will be his recovery day.

But why does God get winded and need to take a knee? And even more importantly what does God do in his down time? What sort of fun celestial shit does he do to take his mind off things?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Marth Marth.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Eric Eric.
    Eric
    Eric

Bocce ball? I think God plays Bocce ball with… Jesus maybe? But since its God we’re talking about, he can do anything with anyone… so maybe a teams match: God and Jesus vs Genghis Khan and Jimi Hendrix?

Marth
    Marth

winner takes all

Couldn’t he just fly around the earth in opposite directions and turn time back? Superman did it. Plus I am not sure he rested at all. Day seven was for the black opp shit he didn’t want us knowing about. Like dinosaurs and unicorns and skooma.

Marth
    Marth

i like it

Tiffany
    Tiffany
    Participant

God has a skeeball addiction. duhh…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.