ARTISTS! Share your shit here!

Home Forums The Skooma Den ARTISTS! Share your shit here!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Marth Marth 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marth
    Marth

A lot of you guys are creative. We have writers, singers, artists of all different kinds that listen to the show and follow us on instagram. This thread is all yours. Post your work here. Anything you’ve created and want to share with us and the skooma head community.

Here is a Halloween song we created with a handful of our listeners last year.

JG
    JG
    Deezy
    Deezy

“It Will Rain” Was directed by me and I co-directed/star in “Would’ve Came Back”

Marth
    Marth

those videos are well done man. what kind of equipment did you use to film them?

piRaT3 KiNg
    piRaT3 KiNg

I am the author of a science fiction book titled Revolutopia. Feel free to check it out at the link below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pirat3king/revolutopia?ref=live

I am also the co-founder of an upstart gaming studio Ghost Skull Gaming check us out also at the link below. I will be posting updates on my book and upcoming game on here as well as instagram and twitter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ghostskullgmaing/planet-dead?ref=live

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by piRaT3 KiNg piRaT3 KiNg.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by piRaT3 KiNg piRaT3 KiNg.
    Deezy
    Deezy

Thanks Marth! The One I was in was shot with a Canon 6D and the Bruno Mars video was shot with a Nikon d3100

Marth
    Marth

we have talked about making music videos but we just dont have the equipment – or a good cameraman.

:[

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.